Monday, December 12, 2022

Year-End Sale!

Yesterday, my sister and I drove down to Trenton to see the closing performance of my adaptation of A Christmas Carol at Passage Theatre Company. It was great to see some fellow Dickens enthusiasts there, and the audience seemed to enjoy themselves.

Now there's a special holiday gift from Palgrave Macmillan, the publisher of my book Romantic Actors, Romantic Dramas. Until December 31st, you can get 70 percent off Palgrave hardcover books. That means my definitive study of British tragedy on the Regency stage is only $42.

Go to the Springer website to order the book online and use the code PALHC at check-out to receive your discount. At this price, it's considerably cheaper to order the hardcover book than to buy the volume as an ebook.

So if you want to read about Romanticism in both acting and English verse drama, here's your chance!