Thursday, August 8, 2019

Another Openin' Another Show

I'm back from my conferences in the United Kingdom and have just touched down in Chicago for the opening night of my one-act play The Love Songs of Brooklynites at the Theatre of Western Springs.

Denny Wise is directing the play, which is being performed as part of a trio of one acts that also includes Elisa Manzini's The Theory of Moral Relativity and Janet Venzon's Plenty of Fish, Felons and Fetishes.

Curtain is at 8:00 tonight, Friday, and Saturday, and then at 7:30 on Sunday. I'll also be participating in a workshop on Sunday with some local playwrights. The performances of the plays are free, so if you are in the Chicagoland area, I hope you'll come.

The Theatre of Western Springs is located at 4384 Hampton Avenue in Western Springs, Illinois. Maybe I'll see you there.